Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Book Review: A Year Straight: Confessions of a Boy-Crazy Lesbian Beauty Queen by Elena Azzoni

A Year Straight: Confessions of a Boy-Crazy Lesbian Beauty QueenA Year Straight: Confessions of a Boy-Crazy Lesbian Beauty Queen by Elena Azzoni
My rating: 2 of 5 stars

I remember I was so excited when bought this book 2 years ago from B&N at Ventura and Laurel Canyon. (My usual stop on my to home from school) I really wanted to like this book unfortunately lost interest halfway through. It to me 2 years to finish maybe I'm not always interested in memoirs. Almost skipped last few pages and skimmed through. But her funny and clumsy stories made smile and liked the description of New York life. I find title was misleading since she stayed straight or what. I dunno. 2 stars

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment