Monday, June 22, 2015

Inspire Me

Hey lovely people of internet, (my Nerds as I call them)

let's admit we're all nerds in oneway or another. I consider myself huge nerd.
Anyways, I've been in brain block(is this even a legit word? ;P ) lately u know what I mean? I think I've lost my desire and inspiration for almost everything. Feel like I'm almost frozen. Need a little inspiration...

Nothing really moving my heart which is very sad. Here I'm trying to inspire myself hope you will get inspred too.

1. Song: Me U & Hennessy by DeJ Loaf Ft. Lil Wayne


Obsessed with this song. Very different from whatever DeJ Loaf was doing earlier. 


2.  Husband Club: G-Eazy



G-Eazy's rapper from Oakland, Cali. Loving his songs, style and everything. Welcome to my husband club G-Eazy 

3. Outfit: Leather jacket with maxi skirt


Yes, it's summer and you don't wear all black bla bla. Get off my imaginary dick. I'm wearing black and I don't care. Obsessed with black as ever!

4. Nails: Matte nail polishes


Can someone please walk me through how to do ombre nails perfect? Obsessed with ombre and matte nails. 

5. Makeup: Light and Shade by Kat Von D

Love everything from Kat Von D Makeup line. Trust me when I tell you her stuff is HQ!

6. Book: Asylum by Madeleine Roux

Review is coming soon...


7. Quote: 

Yes I've already lost my mind, I guess I'm following my heart.

8. Woman crush: Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn


Just go check my Tumblr page here and see how obsessed I am with her. 

9. Location: Stockolm, Sweden



Love, 
-B

Photo Source: Pinterest, Tumblr and Goodreads

No comments:

Post a Comment