Thursday, September 13, 2012

Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger review

The Devil Wears PradaThe Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I watched the movie first and liked it and then considered reading the book. And I actually liked Miranda. I think Andy was too ignorant. Since it's her job, she better shut her mouth and do the job. She just whines too much and I don't like her for that. Personally I never been in fashion industry but I bet its dirty, glamorous and interesting job. I would kill for Andy's job even though Miranda was such a hard cookie. For some reason Miranda kind of reminds of Kelly Cutrone "The PR in fashion industry". I just assumed Kelly Cutrone is more like Miranda not Anna Wintour. Overall it was good book worth reading.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment