Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Hair journey continues: This time it's legit VIOLET hair


Hi all,

April 2016
It's been a while. How are you all been doing? So my last post was about my grey hair. Since then I had to dye my hair brown... because u know life happened!

Before dying my hair brown, of course I had to go again for another rebel move. Which I went to get half shaved hair look(i dunno if this sounds right). More like undercut/shave whatever. It didn't go as I wanted, hairdresser was so inexperienced with shaving hairs. He messed up :( Looked so bad!! But I'm gonna attach the pic here. Oh my god, it looked so bad. haha kinda embarrasting.I had to wear my hair down for whole freaking 6 months!
That horrible undershave :(
Anyways, so Having brown hair was fine., it grew. After whole year, your girl wanted different color and this time it's violet. I just think, I don't want to have crazy fashion color when I pass late 30 or 40 :P

Yea the whatever brown hair LOL
So I dyed my hair here are the results.

Freshly dyed hair 
After 2 wash
A week later
 So I was hoping this violet color to fade into gray but unfortunately this dye never fades. Thanks Pravana!
I wanted greyish purplish color after few days, but it didn't happen. And I had bleach again my poor hair. Now it looks like this. Oh I cut bang for myself too :P
I know I'm crazy
Not a cute pic but you get the idea, My hair is greenish grey now :P

DON'T TRY THIS AT HOME!
-B




3 comments:

  1. OMG, love your purple hair, should have seen you in person when it was still purple. Plus love your bangs now dear!

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S: couldn't stop laughing when Nomiujk fell off, hahhaha

    ReplyDelete