Thursday, April 24, 2014

Hello Again!

Ok so this is crazy. I haven't uploaded anything to my blog more than a year now. Well I've been updating my facebook page and instagram constantly. So technically I wasn't that far away from internet but was in different location.
Over the last year and a half I graduated my grad school and worked in interesting place and traveled a lot. It was defintely fun and interesting year. Learned a lot.
So I just move back to my home country Mongolia 2 month ago. Now I'm still trying to adjust. "Adjust" means moving my stuff from LA, organizing my room and finding a job.  I think I'm having post-graduate blues. It may sound silly and stupid but I don't know what I want to do with my life. Of course I really want to find a job but I don't know what kind of job. It's hard to confess, I don't want corporate world. Maybe later in life but not now.

GIVE ME STRENGTH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment